Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Endless Birthday Wishes - Stamp Review Crew!

http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2016/01/stamp-review-crew-endless-birthday.html

Welcome to the Stamp Review Crew...featuring Endless Birthday Wishes. This fun set...with it's versatile script messages...is perfect for any celebration...and I was thrilled to be able to add two cards to my stash of birthday cards!  


I've wanted to try a bit of embossing with the new Confetti Textured Impressions Embossing Folder...and I kinda like it!  The results are a bit unpredictable...but fun...and I always love a card that is easy to change up a bit with a different color or pattern!  So...here's one in Mint Macaron...


and one in Melon Mambo!  The sentiments in this set allow for endless options...but I loved this option so much...I used it twice! 


If you're following the hop from the beginning you've come from the talented Holly Krautkremer, and I know you'll want to hop over to Nikki Spencer for something wonderful!


http://rubberredneck.typepad.com/rubber-redneck/2016/01/the-stamp-review-crew-endless-birthday-wishes.html    http://nikkispencer-mysandbox.blogspot.com/2016/01/stamp-review-crewendless-birthday.html

As always...

22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, Sue! I love the silver on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That embossed frame is fabulous on your cards! Love the sparkle and shine for a birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the embossing on the embossing and two choices, I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is that embossing on the embossing folder effect! These are great Sue, love the way you create!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love the embossing folder effect too!! Beautiful and like the idea of being able to change out the colors to. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards! I love seeing the different colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool to see the dry embossed design combined with the heat embossing. It really makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, now that is a new technique I really must try! I love that embossing on embossing. I do believe I feel a CASE coming on :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this birthday wishes stamp please also read my website article for Indian Disposable Mobile Numbers also in USA...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So for those people, we are sharing Xfinity WiFi username and password bypass article that is how to hack Xfinity WiFi password. Before starting this guide on Hack Xfinity WiFi Hotspot

    ReplyDelete