Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

It’s Time to Celebrate…With Cake!! - My Craft Project Central Sneak Peek!

My project sneak peek is up at Craft Project Central!  

Celebrate any occasion…with cake…and the calories don’t count! This project begins with a card that features the Party Pop-Up Thinlits Dies…with a fun Hip Hip Hooray front and center! The card also uses the It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack…and it’s bright and fun colors and patterns carry over to the cake picks and the birthday box. This easy, sweet little project sets the lucky recipient on the way to celebrate any occasion…in a delicious way!
Time to Celebrate With Cake SP 
To get the instructions for my project, just subscribe to January (or one of our 3, 6 or 12 month discounted packages!)! And if you have a minute, please leave me a comment on my project!  Happy New Year!!

As always...
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment