Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Tea Time!

It took a while...but winter has arrived.  I'm truly not an outside-in-the-cold kind of girl...I prefer to be inside where it's warm...with a cup of my favorite tea...any day!  So...in preparation for some tea time...I put together a couple of these!



I have to say...the Shine On Specialty Designer Paper is probably my absolutely FAVORITE paper...EVER.  And that's saying a lot...because I love DSP.  But this paper...it's perfect.  It's thick...the colors are wonderful...the patterns are fresh and fun...and I could go on and on.  
Here I've used it to create this little matchbook kind of holder for my favorite tea.  A warm gift for a friend...or to keep for myself!

Oh...and here's a little tutorial!
  




And now...it's ready to embellish!



Technique Tips:
  • Adjust the width or length of your cardstock to fit what you plan to place inside.
  • Use any die cut or punch to get the finished edge you are looking for.  The possibilities are endless!  
  • The would also be a great project for Ghirardelli candy or for a small pack of post-it-notes!
As always... 

No comments:

Post a Comment