Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

The Happiest of Birthdays...Dear Friend

At Convention in July one of the speakers was a Demonstrator from Texas,  Erica Cerwin.  (http://pinkbuckaroodesigns.blogspot.com).  Erica talked a LOT about colors...in particular using In Colors in your Stampin' Up! business.  She had tons of great projects and business ideas...and she really got me  thinking about color in a different way...and not just Stampin' Up! In Colors...but all colors!  So...I've made it a goal to thinking bigger about color...and to even pair some colors that I typically might not use together.  Like this...



Crushed Curry and Watermelon Wonder.  And you know what?  I LOVE it!  It's fresh and fun...and what's better than fresh and fun?


Seriously...thank you, Erica...for helping me find my way with color!

Now...here they are together...the card and the gift box...


and I HAVE to talk a bit about some of these fabulous products!  The stamp set, Birthday Blooms, available in the 2016 Occasions Catalog, is so incredibly lovely.  The font is wonderful...and the images are perfect for CAS stamping...like here...or for watercoloring...or for embossing.  The options are limitless!  See?

And the ribbon (Watermelon Wonder 1" Stitched Satin Ribbon)...OH MY GOODNESS!  It's also new...and available in the 2016 Occasions Catalog...and it's so soft and smooth and beautiful.  Be still my beating heart...I have the feeling you'll be seeing it a lot!


And finally...the paper I've used on the gift box...Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper...is just one of the Sale-A-Bration  items available FREE, for a limited time, with a $50 purchase.  It's A.MA.ZING!  You'll want some...I promise!

As always...

No comments:

Post a Comment