Pages

Friday, March 18, 2016

World's Best Mother

Happy Friday!  I'm stopping by to share a fun little gift set using the super cute A Nice Cuppa Stamp Set and Cups and Kettle Framelits Dies.

So here they are...separately...

www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=140683&dbwsdemoid=2135683       www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=140624&dbwsdemoid=2135683 

and as a bundle...for a 15% savings!

 www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=141074&dbwsdemoid=2135683

So...on to the project.


If you stop here often you know I love to make matching gift sets...something sweet to share and a card.  As you also know...Mother's Day is heading our way...and I wanted to get a head start on a little something for my mom.  She loves coffee...and tea...so I though this cup would be perfect for either of those...or both.  Super cute...and super easy!




And...I have a couple of Technique Tips today...too!
  • I buy these lidded coffee cups from WalMart...and there are 20 in a package for just a couple of bucks.  You can gift coffee, tea, hot cocoa, soup or even oatmeal in them!
  • Use the paper sleeves that come with the cups as a pattern to make your own...in whatever color or design that makes your project extra special.  I used Corrugated Paper for mine.
  • I used the Gift Bag Punch Board to create a fresh, modern shaped tag.  Keep your eyes open for a tutorial!
  • I wanted to ground the die cut tea cups on something with a fun design...and I found just what I needed in the Memories in the Making Project Life Card Collection.  
  • Using white sequin on white cardstock adds something so fun...it's not as elegant as silver or gold...which makes it work so well with the Burlap Ribbon and Whisper White Baker's Twine
  • Add a bamboo spoon for lots of extra fun!
 As always...

1 comment: