Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2016

13 Days of Halloween - Day 1!


Welcome!  The previews are over...and it's 13 Days of Halloween 2016 - Day 1!  Over the next 13 days I'll share some fun, Halloween projects...some I've made with FABULOUS new products from the just released Holiday Catalog.  So...let's begin!

I literally almost fell over when I walked into Bath & Body Works and found these.


Aren't they the cutest things EVER?  And...they're perfect for a bit of Halloween crafting...so.. of course...I had to do a bit of packaging using the adorable little vampire from the Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set.



I thought this needed few non-traditional Halloween colors...like red , black and gold...


and all I had to do was put the ghoulish goodies in Gusseted Cellophane Bags and add the fun tag. 


That's it for today!  See you tomorrow..for Day 2!

As always...

No comments:

Post a Comment