Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Stamp Review Crew - Acorny Thank You!

http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2016/10/acorny-thank-you-edition.html

Hello...and welcome to the Stamp Review Crew blog hop...featuring the Acorny Thank You stamp set!  I've loved this set from the beginning...and I was super exited to ink it up again for this hop.  I've typically used this set with fall or harvest colors...but I wanted to do something different this time.  But what to use?  And then...it was the Good Vibes Project Life Card Collection to the rescue! 


Seriously...Stampin' Up!'s Project Life card collections are amazing!  They're so incredibly versatile...and perfect for just about any crafty or DIY project!  Here I grabbed and trimmed a 4x6 card...and ran it through the Big Shot with a die from the Leaflets Framelits Dies...and it became the perfect base for my shaker card!

Thank you so much for joining our Stamp Review Crew blog hop featuring Acorny Thank You!  If you're hopping in order you've just come from the talented Tanya Boser, and I know you'll want to hop over to see what Shana Gaff has for you next! 

http://tinkerin-in-ink.blogspot.com/2016/10/stamp-review-crew-acorny-thank-you.html      http://stressfreestamping.blogspot.com/2016/10/the-stamp-review-crewacorny-thank-you.html 

As always...

6 comments:

  1. How fun, Sue! The PL card is perfect and makes a great color combo. I love the shaker, an added surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card with an unexpected color combo! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thise bright colors look great in the backgound! And I love that you created a shaker card! Totally fun and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh! So pretty! And you could use this color scheme any time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun, different look for this set. I love the shaker card cut-out and addition of the cut-out to the card. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that is fun and different! I love it :) great job as always!

    ReplyDelete