Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Stamp Review Crew - Playful Pals

http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2017/01/playful-pals.html

Happy Sunday...and welcome to the Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop...featuring Playful Pals!

So...I have a bit of a confession.  I was seriously smitten with this set and it's accompanying dies when it was first introduced in last year's Occasions Catalog...and I was super excited that it was carried over to the current Annual Catalog.  I've used it a bazillion times...and I was so happy when I found out that the Crew was featuring Playful Pals for this hop.  But lo and behold...and try as I might..I just couldn't create anything that I felt was blog hop worthy!  I almost opted out...but I decided to do go ahead with an idea I've had for this set for a long time.  It's super simple...and I think it's super cute...and it's just in time for Valentine's Day.  


I've shown them on red, striped straws...but this idea would also be perfect for cupcake picks!


And the more I look at them...the more I love them! 

Thank you for hopping with the Stamp Review Crew and Playful Pals!  If you're hopping in order you've just come from the talented Bruno Bertucci...and I know you'll want to hop over to see what Twila Davis has for you next.  It's sure to be awesome!

http://stampinbruno.blogspot.com/2017/01/playful-pals-stamp-review-crew-blog-hop.html  http://stampalittlelonger.blogspot.com/2017/01/stamp-review-crew-playful-pals.html

As always...

8 comments:

  1. These are too cute, Sue! What a great eye-dea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Valentine idea, Sue! This would make any kid smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What stamp set did you get your sentiment from? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun! These would be simple enough to make a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect! What a fun sentiment to build off of.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so so clever Sue! I love what you saw in the set and how creatively you used it! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute and clever! I love them! Would be a super cute pencil topper for a kids school treat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great post thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete