Pages

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Wrap It Up! #1

Hello, crafty friends!  I'm so happy you're here!  If you've visited before you probably know how much I love gift packaging...so I'm sure it's no surprise that I was over the moon excited to see all of the amazing new ribbons in the Stampin' Up!  2017-2018 Annual Catalog. It's my plan to post a Wrap it Up! project each Wednesday...and I'm certain you'll see lots and lots of these new ribbons in action!  Here I've used the Night of Navy 5/8" Crinkled Seam Binding and Powder Pink 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon for this sweet give box...and these ribbons...seriously amazing!


Another amazing new product is the Celebrations Thinlits Dies.  It cuts this adorable tag in three ways...and here I've used the solid and diagonal stripes cuts...and then layered them for a fun look.  I've said that if I was only allowed to purchase one thing from from new catalog it would be this...as part of the Celebration Time Bundle, of course!

  https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=145369&dbwsdemoid-2135683

The DSP and floral elements are part of the Naturally Eclectic Suite...shown here...


and I love that that I'm able to mix it up a bit with the Celebrations Thinlits Dies for this fun look.  Oh...and before I forget I just want to say that this gift box came together incredibly easy using the Gift Bag Punch Board. 


Thanks for stopping by today...and check back each Wednesday for another Wrap it Up! 

 Still haven't see the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog...and need one?  

or

Have an amazing day!

https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx




Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

No comments:

Post a Comment