Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easy and Fun Thank You Notes

I have the absolute BEST siblings...ever...a younger sister and brother.  I was recently lucky enough to travel to the UK with them, a trip in celebration of the university graduation of my niece who lives there.  I was an A.MA.ZING trip...made all the more wonderful because I was able to share it with great family...and some new friends, too!  
Of course, a few thank you notes are in order, and I put together a stack of notes that fit the bill perfectly.  So easy to make...using a few fun items from the current Occasions catalog and some sweet Sale-A-Bration papers.  Easy and fun...what could be better? 




 Here's the whole bunch of them...waiting to be written, addressed and mailed.   

Thanks for stampin' by...

No comments:

Post a Comment