Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Just for You Barrettes

I had great fun at the Stampin' Up! Catalog Premiere event in April.  Here I am...with my friend and upline, Tina.  


Stampin' Up! never fails to amaze me with their catalog...each year I think it couldn't get any better, but it does...year after year...and this year's update is chock full of FUN.  There are tons of packaging ideas, which are my favorite, and the one idea I couldn't wait to CASE was the use of the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch to package barrettes.  I make barrettes by the dozen, and this is perfect!  Oh, BTW, the punch debuted in the Occasions Catalog, but will also be available in the new Catalog!


 Premiere attendees were able to take home a new set, Work of Art, which I used to add some fun here.  This set is great, and it will be available for everyone when the new Catalog goes live on June 2!  Yay!

Thanks for stampin' by!

No comments:

Post a Comment