Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Show Offs!

This little ghost is so cute...I've been mesmerized by him...nearly consumed by dreaming of ways to use him, and I've been having such fun!


This guy is a "show off" from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog...a sneak peek, if you will, from the Fall Fest photopolymer (clear) stamp set and the coordinating Fun Fall Framelits Dies.


My little guy isn't the only "show off" either:
  • The "goulish Greetings" sentiment is from the Goulish Greetings stamp set
  • His spooky eyes will be available the Freaky Friends stamp set
  • The adorable papers are from Motley Monsters Designer Series Papers 
 

The Holiday Catalogs are starting to arrive!  If you need one and want to place your next Stampin' Up! order with me, let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment