Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Rootin' Tootin'!

In our family we give a lot of gift cards and cash.  Alas, while I love to shop...for just about any reason...many in my family actually prefer cash or a gift card, and I've had to let it go.  After all, it's most important that everyone gets the gift they really want, right?  As a "glass is a half-full" kind of girl, I realize that less time in the store can mean more time in the craft room!  Yay!  Creative and fun gift card envelopes...here I come!

I was THRILLED to see the Gift Card Envelope and Trims Thinlits Dies in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog...it was first on my wish list.  It's something that I just know I'll use over and over again...and GOOD NEWS...this die will be available tomorrow!

In the meantime, I needed to gift card envelope for a special little guy...a little cowboy...and Stampin' Up!'s latest photopolymer stamp set...Yee-Haw...fit the bill perfectly.  Here's what I came up with:



Rather than just dropping the cash in the envelope I cut a tag and put together a band to wrap it up...and tie it all together.  I love the extra little touch this brings to the project!   Everything fits right in the envelope.  So cute and fun!


Currently available Stampin' Up! supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment