I thought I should post something...because it had been a week. And then I looked...and it had been nearly a month. Seriously? Oops! I think Instagram has taken over my brain! I can't keep it all straight! Oh well...I can't think of a better reason to post today than to play along at TGIFchallenges, a fun new challenge blog...with an amazing design team!
So...here goes for my first time with this TGIFchallenges...and my first time using some fun, new Stampin' Up products! So yes...this is a sneak peek, too! Sweet!
Yep...lots of new products...all available to EVERYONE on June 2nd...and if you're counting, that's less than a month away!
Here they are...those new products I've been talkin' about.
Just a few details:
- Four of the five new 2015-2017 In Colors are here: Delightful Dijon, Cucumber Crush, Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder. Just couldn't find a place for Mint Macaron...but don't despair...I've busted it out on a couple of goodies. I think you'll love 'em!
- The smooth cardstock is shown in Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder.
- The patterned paper is new...and fabulous...2015-2017 In Color Envelope Paper. Wonderful for envelopes, but also for mini treat bags...and, well, for any project!
- Delightful Dijon 1" Sheer Lace Trim Ribbon is highlighted here...and this lovely ribbon will be available in all 2015-2017 In Colors.
- I've absolutely fallen in L-O-V-E with those sweet little flowers...aptly named 2015-2017 In Color Blossom accents. And...I've discovered that the little smallest (3mm) size of Stampin' Up!'s Rhinestone Basic Jewels fits perfectly in the center...for an extra bit of sparkle and fun!
As always...check out the project supply list for currently available products below, and...