Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Guy Greetings for Father's Day


I typically wait until the last minute to make "guy" cards...they're just not my thing.  Not that the guys in my life aren't important...but they're guys who don't appreciate ribbon or gold embossing or rhinestone accents.  Seriously...most of the time they probably don't even care if they get a card...unless it's from Farm & Fleet or Menard's.  Sorry guys...not getting a card...made by me...it's not acceptable! This year...instead of trying to pull something together at 6am on Father's Day...I decided to grab the bull by the horns and get those cards done now.  So...I inked up my Guy Greetings Stamp Set...and went to work!


I LOVE these cards...and they turned out just the way I imagined they would...which is always a bonus.  I think the dads in my life will like them...and maybe even love them with a gift card tucked inside.

Technique Tips:
  • Paper stacks like this one...Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack...allow you to change up the color scheme with minimal effort.  
  • A bit of metal... in this case, a silver button and staple...and a touch of black "grunge" adds the perfect masculine touch.
  • White on white layering...well...I love it!
Oh...and some good news...the Guy Greetings Stamp Set, currently available in the Occasions Catalog through June 2...will also be available in the soon to be release 2015 Catalog!  Yep, this great set will be available until May 31, 2016!

And there's more good news!  Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack is currently available for only $3.48, on the Retiring Products List...while supplies last!  

As always...check out the project supply list below, and...


No comments:

Post a Comment