Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Make a Wish for Him and Her

Typically I make a card and then a matching tag...but I've been feeling a bit backward lately...even in the studio.  So...I put together this little tag...


and shared it in a post a couple of days ago...and today I finally got to the card.  Yep...a bit backward...but I love 'em anyway!


But...wait...there's more!  There's a not-so-girly tag...


because boys like cake, too.  And...yes... you guessed it...there's a coordinating card for that tag, also!



I really LOVE coordinating cards and tags (or bags or boxes or tags on bags or boxes)...and it's one of the reasons I LOVE Stampin' Up!  Top of the line coordination, I tell 'ya!  Okay...I'm so very far behind today...so I gotta run.

But first...I gotta tell 'ya that today's sneak peek items are:
  • Cherry on Top Paper stack...and YAY!...new paper stacks are 6x6!
  • 2015-2017 In Color Envelope Paper  
  • 2015-2017 In Color Blossom Accents
As always...check out the project supply list for currently available products below, and...

No comments:

Post a Comment