Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A Match Made in Heaven

I have a fun little project to share today...showing some love to two of my favorite Stampin' Up! products...Kraft Cardstock...Tiny Treat Boxes.  To me...they are a match made in heaven!  Why?  Well...because they match!  And...if you've been here before you know how much I love things that match.  Fits right into that little OCD part of me...that part that loves order...and having things that go together...in the right place...with each other.  But...that's not all.  Together...they are incredibly versatile...ready for any idea...for any style and any occasion. 

Now...let's let the pictures do the talking...for a couple of fun ideas!






What are your ideas for Kraft Cardstock and Tiny Treat Boxes?  I'd LOVE hear from you!

As always...

No comments:

Post a Comment