Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

#imbringbirthdaysback!

Shannon West at the Stampin' Up! home office has started a mission...an important mission...to bring birthdays back...back to our mailboxes!  Check it out HERE!

I LOVE this mission...and it's true...social media gives us a quick, easy way to share birthday wishes.  And that's great.  But...aren't we losing out on something in the meantime...that personal touch that comes with handwritten birthday card or note?  And what about the happy faces on the looks of our family and friends when they open their mailbox to find an actual birthday card...sent just for them? 

So...I'm joining Shannon in her mission...and I'll hope you'll join me, too...for the first round of what I hope will be many #imbringingbirthdaysback classes!  It's easy...choose an option...and I'll see you then!

 February 21, 2016
If you're like me...and need a visual...this should help!

Option #1:  Make 20 cards!
$35

Option #2: Add this...
$55

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/Sale-A-Bration%202016/20151005_SAB16_Core_eng-US.pdf


Option #3:  Add this...
$70

Questions?  Let me know!

As always...

No comments:

Post a Comment