Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Saturday Catalog CASE - Just for You

The new catalog...best known as the 2016 Annual Catalog...will be here soon!  I am seriously soooo super super duper over the moon excited about this catalog.  Seriously!  The new products are the BEST EVER...and...bonus...the concept art in this catalog is beyond A.MA.ZING!  Again...seriously!  I want to CASE every project...so...I've decided to start...CASEing, that is...and I plan to share a catalog CASE here, each Saturday.

And so...here's the first...Saturday Catalog CASE!

 
This project...from page 16...features the You're So Sweet Stamp Set and the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies.  I love that these little bags are perfect for more than treats...they're great to hold a sweet card or notecard...or a gift card...and with graduations just around the corner...I've had a chance to get ahead a bit.

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=139440&dbwsdemoid=2135683  http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=137547&dbwsdemoid=2135683

And here's the deal...you can, of course, grab these products in the new, 2016 Annual Catalog...but they're offered as a bundle...for a 15% savings...until May 31, 2016!

www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=140217&dbwsdemoid=2135683 
 Now that's a deal!  

Need a catalog?  Shoot me a message...and I'll get you one!

As always...


No comments:

Post a Comment