Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Everyday Extraordinary - Sweet as Can Be

It's been a super long time since I've posted an Everyday Extraordinary...so I thought it was about time!  The idea actually came to me when I was cruising through our local super market, HyVee.  They have an amazing sweet treats department (formally known as the bakery), and I came upon this sweet, whoopie pie.  Now...if you follow me on Pinterest...and you should...you've probably noticed that I have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to the whoopie pie!  Yep...Gotta Love A Whoopie Pie.  So...I picked one up...and spent just a few minutes to make it an Everyday Extraordinary!


I'm tellin' ya...this new Sprinkles Punch (available on June 1st) made this so easy...and fun!  I simply punched a few cardstock scraps...saved a few pieces for the shaker element...and scattered the rest around!  That's it!  Oh...and the new Foam Adhesive Strips...also available on June 1st...make shakers a cinch!

As always...

No comments:

Post a Comment