Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Stamp Review Crew - Flourishing Phrases!

http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2016/07/stamp-review-crew-flourishing-phrases.html

When I first started stamping...all those years ago...I often looked for a stamp set that would be versatile as well as lovely.  I didn't have many supplies...and I wanted a set that I could use over and over again.  Forward fast to today...and I have more supplies than I ever imagined...but I still find myself looking for that one set in each new catalog that inspires me in the same way...with beauty and versatility.  In the new, 2016 Annual Catalog...for me that set is Flourishing Phrases...hands down.  I LOVE every thing about it...the font...the sentiments (there's truly something for every occasion)...the floral images.  Amazing.  And bundling the set with the Flourish Thinlits Dies...well, that's just the cherry on top!
For this project I wanted to do something that I could easily mass produce...and something where I could switch out the colors and sentiment as needed.  I think this fits the bill.


 Thank you ever so much for hopping with the Stamp Review Crew and Flourishing Phrases stamp set!  If you're hopping in order you've just come from Debra Burgin...and  Kelly Kent is waiting for you at the next stop!

http://heartfeltinkspiration.com/2016/07/03/stamp-review-crew-flourishing-phrases

https://mypapercraftjourney.com/2016/07/04/stamp-review-crew-flourishing-phrases/

As always...

8 comments:

  1. Love your card Sue!!! It's beautiful in it's simplicity, but detailed enough to have that 'designer' touch! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect little layout- I can imagine this is so many colors and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of your card. The dies really makes this card! Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue, this is so elegant! And the copper sentiment is the cherry on the Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunnng card Sue! The Smoky Slate stripes mixed with the pops of colour from the dies make a beautiful CAS card! The touches of copper just finish it all of perfectly. Thanks for sharing! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful colors, and layering of the die cuts, and of course-copper embossing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow so gorgeous! Beautiful colors! I love the copper touch too makes it look so elegant!

    ReplyDelete