Welcome to this special Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! I'm so happy you're here...and I'm SUPER excited to be sharing projects featuring the Thoughtful Branches Bundle!
Yes...Thoughtful Branches is an EXCLUSIVE, LIMITED-TIME Bundle...and here's how it works:
- If you're a Demonstrator...pre-order the bundle (as a demonstrator) during July (7-31) and receive a Bonus Day coupon that you can use toward the Holiday Catalog pre-order during August.
- If you're a Customer...enjoy this sneak peek into a new exclusive and limited time stamp set that will be available for purchase next month (August 2-31).
- For every $50 you spend in a single order (before shipping and tax) between July 7 and July 31, you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use between August 2–31, 2016.
- For Demonstrators...purchase the Thoughtful Banners Bundle...and/or anything else your heart desires...during pre-order (July 7-31) and use the coupon toward the Holiday Catalog pre-order or any order in August!
- For Customers...this is a great opportunity for you to get items from your wish list, whether you buy them now or with your coupons in August (2-31)...or both!
I've been inspired toward gifting lately...and gift bags...and this Thoughtful Branches Bundle has so many little elements that just fit for that...for me. So...that's what I did. Gift bags...with tags.
Vellum Cardstock treetop. After that I used the little leaf image from the Thoughtful Branches Stamp Set to create a black and white frame to anchor the tree...added a few embellishments...and then gave it all a home on a bit of Watermelon Wonder Cardstock. Finally...I tied everything to a Tag a Bag Gift Bag using Emerald Envy Solid Baker's Twine.
Crushed Curry Cardstock...layered them for a bit of dimension...and then paired it all with the stem and leaves die. I then added the gold embossed sentiment and leaf and two sweet die cut birds...all from the Thoughtful Branches Bundle. It's all anchored on Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate...and attached to the Petite Cafe Bag using Linen Thread and a Gold Binder Clip.
Steffi...and I just know you won't want to miss what Susan has for you next. It's sure to be amazing!
Both projects feature the Stampin' Up! exclusive Thoughtful Branches Bundle (144328) including the Thoughtful Branches Photopolymer Stamp Set (143539) and the Beautiful Branches Thinlints Dies (143538).
Currently Available Supplies:
I Hope You Feel Appreciated Gift Bag
Thank You Gift Bag